looking for a tech

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 17:24:10 MST 2006

In a message dated 12/30/2006 8:50:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Erwinspiano writes:

Steve
  I'm going there next week but I'm on  vacation.  It would have to be worth
it to pack the tools too. hhhmmm...  a write off?  Know what I mean?
  let me know
  Dale

Hey Now,

I know its a long shot.....but promised I would give it a shot at  least.

I have never seen a post from Mexico so I'm not sure if there are any  tech's
on the list from south of the border. I met a musician a couple of  years ago
in Cabo while on a surf trip. Apparently I gave him a card or my  email
address I'm not sure. Anyway I remember meeting him but the rest  of the details
are a bit fuzzy. So the the guy email's me two years later  looking for a tech
in the Cabo San Lucas area. I guess he's on a Yamaha @  some hotel that needs
some attention. I told him I am on an international  tech list an would put up
a post to see what I could come up  with.

Unfortunately I'm not going to Cabo anytime in the near future. Does  anyone
know of a tech or a source to find a tech in Mexico?

Thanks in advance.

Steve
Pura Vida

pianot