Need a WT tuner in Sante Fe, NM

Ron Berry ron at berrypiano.com
Sun Dec 31 14:05:46 MST 2006

Login to the members area then paste this link to:
http://www.ptg.org/members/memberDirectory-
showServices.php?service=historical&State=NM&Sort=zip&Sort=zip&Submi
t=Search

It came up with the following:

RASKOB, RICHARD G. RPT

        Address: ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108 USA
        Chapter: New Mexico
        Phone: 505-884-5605
        Email: raskobrg at spinn.net
        Services Offered: Tuning, Historical Tunings, Voicing, Action
Regulation, Reconditioning, Estimates/Appraisals

SHUSTER, CYRUS Associate

        Address: ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110-3845 USA
        Chapter: New Mexico
        Phone: 505-265-4234
        Email: cy at shusterpiano.com
        Web: www.shusterpiano.com
        Services Offered: Tuning, Historical Tunings, Action Regulation,
Estimates/Appraisals

Both of these have listed themselves as doing Historical Tunings.

ron

On 31 Dec 2006 at 15:48, A440A at aol.com wrote:

> Greetings,
>     I have been asked for a referral for a tuner in the Sante Fe, New Mexico
> area that is comfortable with non-ET tunings.  Anybody interested can reply to
> me, off list.
> Thanks,
>
> Ed Foote

Ron Berry Piano Service