Need a WT tuner in Sante Fe, NM

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 31 17:31:55 MST 2006

This is a way-round-the-tree way to find a tuner. BUT,  you can go to
www.houstuner.org, and connect to member list, then George Golka and ask who
is out in Santa Fe who used to be here. He's RPT and experienced.      Sorry
his name slips me, but he used to work with George in moving stuff.  About
3:00 a.m. the name will come to me, but I won't get up to write
it.........................    :-)    If it comes to me before I get off
here, I'll repost....
les bartlett