looking for a tech

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 31 15:00:09 MST 2006

Hi Dale,

Well that sounds like the best bet yet. This is his email jdarylcurrie at yahoo.com, his name is Daryl. This is what I know. Its a new Yamaha C2 with a disklavier. I don't think it needs any extra work, he was not happy with the local tuners job. So you should not have to pack much extra stuff. Write him perhaps you can work something out.

Steve