Happy New Year !!

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 31 15:06:15 MST 2006

Hey folks... one and all !

1 hour to go here.  Just up for a quick note to all of you between an
absolutely lovely dinner with friends and our yearly jaunt outside at
midnite for  all the fireworks here.  A bit different here in Norway...
here folks still get to buy all kinds of rockets and crackers and
whistles and what-nots of fireworks and everyone collectively shoots
them off during the day.... climaxing at just before midnite.  Bottle of
Champagne is just out of the frig and glasses are on the table all ready
to accompany us outside to welcome the New Year in.

I have several wishes, some regarding all of you and in particular some
of you...  in sum they all add up to my best wishes for each and every
one of you, and my sincere desire for friendship, open channels, and all
we can learn from and teach to each other in the year(s) to come.  When
it comes down to it.... we really have so very few (years).

Peace and Prosperity to all of you !

RicB