Question about blackening sharps

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 2 05:40:36 MDT 2006

Lots in the archives on this. Many ways to do it. If you must stain the
beautiful natural ebony - use black die stain  -  #6023 Black
http://www.homesteadfinishing.com/htdocs/TransTint.htm

Or, go to your local shoe dude and get some black shoe stain.

Finish with a clear coat of your choice - I like a nice oil finish - just
wipe in on.

Terry Farrell