piano rip off

Jonathan Finger pianotech at tollidee.com
Sat Sep 2 10:20:44 MDT 2006

I can't see how they were taken advantage of - they spent $350, and it
is probably worth that in raw materials.

It is unfortunate that the store won't refund their money, but "getting
even" isn't the answer I think.  A second hand store can't possibly know
whether or not a piano is suitable for resale - it's the customer's
responsibility when purchasing anything second hand to make sure it will
fulfill their needs.

Perhaps a good way to help them - rather than declaring war on a second
hand store - is to re-pin those 12 loose pins for them.  The goal is to
get them a working piano right?

Jonathan Finger RPT