Naphtha

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 2 21:01:49 MDT 2006

Understand that the vertegri is there to stay...make sure they know your treatment will be temporary...even repinning is temporary.   New parts is the only way to fix the problem permanently...that said I have several Steinway customers where part of the service is proteking the flanges each service...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044