Cause for active tuning Associates to be in an uproar!

Dave Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 2 21:51:02 MDT 2006

Whats discriminatory about it? Just the facts, ma'am. I'm not sure
rigorous is correct, but otherwise, why the uproar? They could add,
'may be a tuner of from 0 to 50 years experience unwilling to submit
his/her work to examination by his/her peers', would that be better?

----Dave

New Orleans, RPT

PS Geaux Tigers!!!

On 9/2/06, Hechler Family quoth: