LA Times article

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 08:43:33 MDT 2006

In a message dated 9/3/06 5:46:15 PM, pianolover88 at hotmail.com writes:

> But just as the pilot uses his eyes to
> confirm those intruments, I use my ears to confirm what the etd "hears".It
> is nearly 100% right every time!

HMMM ..Terry ya ever been in cloud and tried to "trust" your eyes?....don't
work soo awfully hot. A pilot who can "use(s) his eyes to confirm his
instruments" can't have needed to be on instruments anyway. Instrument flying is
needful simply because we can't always 'trust' our eyes or ears while in
flight......lotsa pilots who let their eyes/ears/ override their instruments are now
smoking holes in the ground.
buttt....... thass jist my take....
Jim Bryant (FL)

p.s. We shouldn't get upset when fools make their existence known and
obviously this guy in the article fits in that category.