Zuckerman harpsichord kit

Dave Smith dsmith941 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 4 09:11:55 MDT 2006

Conrad,  it's been a few moons since, and a lot of bridges burned.  But, OK
here goes a shot at it.  Jacks cross section is about   .150  x .500 inches.
Drill in bottom of jack with drill press and maybe a 53 or 57 size drill
bit.  VERRY small screws then, and a kind that can self tap into the plastic
jacks.  Screws maybe 3/8-1/2 inch long.  Jacks have to be cut down of course
to proper length before all this.  Thanks for asking....

Dave Smith
SW FL