LA Times article

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 10:52:42 MDT 2006

For that matter anyone associated with Yamaha...tuner wise...salary etc. must tune by ear...at least that is what I ascertained at my Yamaha seminar...
I'm sure most of the factory technicians in Europe all tune by ear, thus can fix clicks, also...
I would imagine our esteemed friend David Andersen knows this fellow?  Dave's probably off on holiday for the weekend and has missed the drama...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044