LA Times article

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 4 10:31:02 MDT 2006

Mark,
Which leads back to my original statement about the role of the journalist.
There are plenty of nut cases getting headline news due to journalist not
checking the facts before printing and creating a story. Everyone is
entitled to their opinions, no matter how off base and ill-conceived they
might be. But it's another thing when a journalist takes this to print and
prints this as truth. And that, I believe, is the real story. How many
readers out there read that story and now are convinced this is the way the
other 99% of techs operate their businesses.
I still think this would be the perfect opportunity to contact the LA Times
and get an additional perspective on this interview.

Tom Servinsky