Cause for active tuning Associates to be in an uproar!

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu Sep 7 09:32:29 MDT 2006

Hi Julia, There are two PTG logos. One for use by associates and the other reserved for RPT's
If I think about it, when I have new cards made I may use both to promote PTG. >g?
I am not sure what the Associate logo looks like now. It seems that there are changes made in this area every year at convention time.
I think that the whole thing boils down to one word, Associate, and the percieved negative it conveys.
What is your reaction to the phone message, " All our associates are bussy now, please wait for the next associate to help you",
or something to that effect.
Mine is a negative one, I want the head honcho.
The whole fuss over a name is not really worth the bother, hey why don't we change and call associates RPT's and RPT's, ASSOCIATES
We would still have the same grumblings
It might be better to set the dues at $400.00 oer year and give a discount of $100.00 for those who have and are updating their skills. As is required in the teaching field. Well not exactly but sort of. To be recertified in Oregon one must take so many class hours every few years to be recertified.
Well enough ramblin'
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com