Cause for active tuning Associates to be in an uproar!

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Thu Sep 7 09:46:18 MDT 2006

Julia,

This was changed at the June Board meeting:

http://www.ptg.org/members/docs/2006/2006CouncilMinutesweb.pdf

There is a distinction between dealers and tuners, if you pass the tests.  There have been many proposals in the past for intermediate status, such as "apprentice" and so on, but this is where we are now.

--Cy--