Steinway Review - some more automotive comparisons

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 9 03:49:47 MDT 2006

"I'd say a spinet is more like the Pinto."

ROFL: You mean all that time, all that ear wrenching pain, all those spinets left to inflict pain on others, and all this time all I had to do was give each and every spinet I've met one firm whack on the back and it would have self-imploded by bursting into flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW YOU TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Farrell

PS: What's a console like?