Steinway Review - some more automotive comparisons

Jonathan Finger pianotech at tollidee.com
Sat Sep 9 15:30:21 MDT 2006

LOL
*picturing a spinet bursting into flames with the gentlest of impacts
against its rear "bumper".

Hmm...  a console?  A console in general I'd say is like the compact of
the late 80's - 90's.  Various quality levels, but none of them being
really "high performance".  Merceces has made compacts, as has VW, Chevy
(Geo), Trabant, and of course Yugo.
Built for a specific size, price point, and convenience, rather than to
show off skill in design, and performance.

Jonathan Finger