Bridge Seating

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Sep 9 16:50:23 MDT 2006

> So Ron,
>
> Do you find you are applying CA a lot to bridge pins?   In other words it seems to really help?
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT

No, I'm not. In the event that the owner cares about the
problem, which I mention to them, I'll do a CA field repair.
It rarely happens, because false beats don't seem to bother
most folks up there in the treble, and they don't want to pay
for something they don't see a benefit to. I also don't care
to work for nothing. When they do want something done about it
and are willing to pay for it, yes, the CA is very effective.
Why do you suppose I've mentioned it so often on list -
because it didn't work?
Ron N