Bridge Seating / food for thought

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat Sep 9 20:36:20 MDT 2006

To quote Ric Brekne:

"I think that we need to put the numbers and physics, such
as they are, on the back burner and do some hardcore practical process
of elimination testing.  Nothing like real life observation of as many
conditions as we can think of to help shed light on a subject."

and,

"Not being able to imagine or explain how a thing can occur has no
bearing whatsoever on the occurrence  itself.  If one can observe the
phenomena, then it occurs despite any lack of an explanation as to why
or how."

So, maybe a wobbly pin can cause false beating, eh Ric?

Regards,
William R. Monroe