CP-60

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Sep 9 20:43:18 MDT 2006

> I've a client who is transporting his Yamaha CP-60 from overseas.  Wants
> to know if I can tune it?
>
> Never dealt with anything but pianos.  What exactly would I be staring
> at with a CP-60 or the like??
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> William R. Monroe

If the CP-60 is like the CP-70 (???), it's enough like a piano
(if you stand back and squint) to tune as if it were real. It
has an action, strings, and tuning pins, so you should be able
to make it less bad just like any other nominally pianoid
artifact you meet on a regular basis. Be brave, smile, and
press on.
Ron N