CP-60

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Sep 12 09:33:17 MDT 2006

> I'm with you Terry!  I think they're pretty cool.  But, it seems that not
> everyone in this group shares that enthusiasm.

They ARE cool, they WERE an excellent answer to a need for
portability, but they always WERE and still ARE nasty sounding
things, without getting into any emotional issues of acoustic
piano purity. They're untunable and unvoicable. That's what
*I* think technicians have against them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going out to the shop to make a
half dozen hammers for the one I'm working on here.

Ron N