Well, the movers said......

bill peterson wpeterson2 at socal.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 08:54:10 MDT 2006

I think PTG could gain a lot more respect and knowledge if PTG would accept
them as Allied Tradesmen and train them in the art of moving and set up.
You would probably gain a lot of new business as well, as piano movers meet
more piano people than we do.  I am sure that they are asked for tuner
referrals.

Bill Peterson , a former PTG  Allied Tradesman member.