music rack tray

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 11:39:44 MDT 2006

In a message dated 9/12/06 11:48:04 AM, tunerdude at comcast.net writes:

<<

  There is a church piano, baby grand, that has very shallow grooves in the
tray of the music rack.  I imagine that the grooves are supposed to help keep
the music from sliding off.

Brian;
 I have used a 'false suede' in similiar situations. Just cut to fit and glue
in with a thin mixture of your favorite stuff. This 'suede' probably has a
real name but it can be obtained in fabric shops and it will serve you well, not
cost an arm and leg or large expenditure of time.
Jim Bryant (FL)