CP-60

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Sep 12 15:07:53 MDT 2006

> So Ron,
>
> How did the action come out?
>
> Marcel

It hasn't yet. I've spent the day house knapping instead of
doing paying work. Cinder block on concrete slab, and I cut a
door between my two car shop and what used to be a house
storage room, but will soon be a shop overflow room. I badly
need the space. Today, I ended up hammering out enough
harder-than-algebra concrete to pour a ramp between the
different floor levels, which I also did. At the moment, I'm
old, beat, and light gray all over, but tomorrow I'll be able
to get those hammers made if my hands still work. I'll have to
go get the harp, but he lives close by, and the replacement
shanks aren't here yet in any case. It'll be a while yet.
Ron N