Where to notch a bridge, & relative effects ????? ( Advice sought )

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 22:54:25 MDT 2006

Terry:

Thanks for the gracious reply. I guess that partly I responded not in the
need to make a correction, but to supply a general corrective to a great many of
the posts (not many of yours :-)) on the list where answers to questions don't
have context and/or the awareness of unintended consequences. Like many, I
wish we would all try to figure out why a phenomenon happens (string termination
problems, e.g.) before we simply buy old methodology from tradition, or
rationalizations devoid of experiential and reproducible sensibility. Anyway,
thanks again for your gentle conversation.

PRJ