Music Rack tray

Ed Carwithen edwcarw at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 15:30:20 MDT 2006

The "fake" suede works.  But I found it difficult to work WITH.  To make it easier to measure, cut and fit; I used spray type adhesive to fasten the suede to butcher type paper.  Be sure to get it very smooth with no wrinkles.  Then it is an easy matter to cut it to the proper length and width for glueing on to the music rack.
  Glue the complete width of the suede to the width of the paper and you have enough for several years worth of music racks!

  Ed Carwithen
  John Day, OR