Quiet!

Dave Smith dsmith941 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 16:35:45 MDT 2006

Does anyone have a simple handout, maybe comical or whimsical, that you use to give new customers upon entering their home -- something that points out you can do a better job for tuning for them if lawnmovers, dishwashers, parrots, kids, TVs, washers, sweepers, other workersw, whatevers, are kept to a dull roar?

I sometimes tell noisy customers this but I confess to feeling  a bit priggish when I do.  But as you all know, you do a better job for them when it's QUIET.

I was thinking a simple, comical, colorful handout at the beginning of an appointment might do the trick.  Anyone do this?  Share?

Dave Smith
SW FL, home of the 10,000 parrots in cages near the pianos.  Bong, Squakk< Bong, Squakk.