"Quiet"??

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Wed Sep 13 15:38:40 MDT 2006

<<Using an ETD , I fear, sometimes makes it worse. They see that and assume
that _IT_ is doing all the work. After all, they've seen the auto mechanics
plug in their diagnostics, punch a few buttons and PRESTO!, _it's_ tuned up
(or at least, the "check engine" light is out).>>

Then there was the guy in my area (now deceased) who set his Strobe tuner on
the lid of the unopened piano, sat down, and read a book. The lady of the
house inquired about it, and he replied, "The tuner up there is tuning your
piano."

Wish it were that easy....

JF