BAD, BADD, PIANO

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Thu Sep 14 15:34:23 MDT 2006

Shawn,

One thing that you might consider communicating to either this or future
customers that have difficult pianos for you is that you have very quick and
firm access to some of the very best minds in your profession through this
list. And, I bet there is hardly anyone ON this list who has not been
through very similiar situations themselves. It's called the learning curve
and it's a memorable experience!!! Always be honest with your clients as to
your ability and experience level. Often they will work with you; but, only
if you are upfront with them. You seem to have been upfront in this case.
And, yes, you DID do the best you could with what you had at the time.

Hang in there!!

Robin Blankenship