"I have access to the best minds...": was BAD, BADD, PIANO

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick at pianospianissimo.com
Thu Sep 14 18:39:09 MDT 2006

Hey, don't forget to mention "expert bodgers" from Spain! :)

I think the best thing is to just tell them you keep in daily contact with
many highly qualified colleages that are very good at what they do and
will share their priceless advice and many years of expertise in any piano
related subject you may want to learn more about.

So that way the customer will understand it as: "this tooner werkz
together with a whole network of toonerz that are going to get my piano
fixed"!

By the way, Thanks everybody "in da" List!!!

Patrick