J. Delecour Piano

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Fri Sep 15 02:42:32 MDT 2006

Hi David

I thought the sound was quite interesting... Definitely not the sound we
are accustomed too... but pleasing anyways.   In a conservative piano
world ... I wonder how easy it will be to sell this to the market ?
Perhaps if the thing is far more stable tuning wize he may have some
leverage.  Otherwise, it may be difficult for him

Cheers
RicB

Yes...I'd be interested in the the choice of Imadagawa...possibly a hard
hammer was needed to drive the board?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044