Hybrid Honda Accords

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 21:39:28 MDT 2006

Just did. There is B5 which is only 5% of the product. then there is B20 which is 20% of the product, the rest is fossil fuel. That is what is most commonly available here in Oregon. Engine modifications must be done to burn pure Bio, according to most sources I've read. I drive a diesel Mercedes. There ain't no way in hell it will start on pure Bio. It would need an auxillary tank with pure diesel to get it started and then you could switch to the bio stuff. Too much trouble IMO. Plus, the cost is much higher than the already expensive fossil Diesel. When it comes to being less expensive, than fossil, I'll consider it. Besides, I'd use up a tank of diesel just trying to find a Bio outlet (station), I know of only a few and they are 50 miles away.. Go figger. I.E. it ain't there yet. Wish it was, but it ain't.
Regards,
Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I