Hybrid Honda Accords

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 22:42:29 MDT 2006

Jonathan,
Yup to all of that. In Oregon, most of the "bio" is a blend. AND, it's
hellishly expensive. I drive a diesel, MB. I drive it because my other
vehicle is a Suburban! If I had to drive that all the time, I'd be out of
business in short order. When the bios get to be less expensive than the
fossil, I'll be doing it. Also, when it gets more prevelant. Right now,
there are very few Stations that have it. (I know of only two, in the
Portland area. Not worth the effort at this point IMO.
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I