yamaha butt flange repair

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Sat Sep 16 06:16:16 MDT 2006

Hi Ric,
It would be great to rewind and have left the flanges in place, and have just redone the cords...
I think I may swap them out , redo cords, travel any that need it etc.
Fortunately , I still have the originals.

-------------- Original message from Ric Brekne <ricbrek at broadpark.no>: --------------