yamaha butt flange repair

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 05:05:26 MDT 2006

>        For the next job, please consider replacing the cords with
>the flanges in place. I've >done at least 25 of these jobs and have
>a technique listed in the archives. Jon Page also >has a posting in
>the archives detailing his very similar method.

I don't have a method, only having done one set. That post probably
was a repost of Tom Cole's procedure which I had archived.  I used to
keep many posts that I thought were worth saving but after a hd crash
I realized I didn't need to fill the hd with info which is available
in the archives.

OT... for any Star Wars fans, there are three humorous episodes
          entitled, "Chad Vader" on youtube.com.
--

Regards,

Jon Page