Alcohol and hard hammers

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Sat Sep 16 10:47:31 MDT 2006

Well.. its not exactly Oslo... names place is Drammen... not a bad name
considering a snapps her is called a Dram !  Looking forward to it
matey... we only had a quick chance to say hi in Rochester.  I almost
fell into shock when I saw you by the way.  I think outside of Kent
Swaggleford you were the only one in a suit !

Cheers
RicB

Hi Ric,
               I hope to see you in a few weeks in Oslo. We can work on
pronouncing Saskatoon , Saskatchewan, over a few Schnapps Hope your false
teeth are secure ;-)

Roger.