new business

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Sat Sep 16 12:01:08 MDT 2006

List,
After 25 yrs. I've got a situation of a very well liked and succesful tech. retiring in my area. He is already sending any calls he gets to me. I would like to get his files and do the contacting on my own and have considered paying him $10 per client booked on a weekly or monthly basis.
My other problem, if you can call it that, is being able to get to everyone.Right now I average 20-25 calls per wk.
Raise my prices? Take on an apprentice?
RU/UP

What do you think?
RU/UP