Disklavier problem

Mike Kurta mkurta at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 16 12:37:56 MDT 2006

    Esteemed List:
    New customer called, his Yamaha Disklavier won't work, he claims it won't read the floppy disc (must be an early version).  Not sure if it is on a vertical or grand.  Looking at it Monday, any quick checks I can do before calling the local dealer?  I've been to the Red Schoolhouse and have books and discs, but I'm not sure how to go about this as they are pretty trouble free and I've never serviced  one.
    Mike Kurta