Disklavier problem

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:40:43 MDT 2006

Mike,
Call Yamaha's 800 number; Fredy Acheson is among the main Disklavier
gurus who can talk you through procedures while you're on site.
Disk drives and logic boards do fail. I've taken some of the
Disklavier maintenance and repair classes at various PTG seminars, but
have yet to actually after diagnosing for repairs on the few
Disklaviers that I've encountered. The few "almost" repairs fell
through when the clients gasped at the estimate (um, well, I guess
we'll just have it tuned...)
Patrick Draine