Disklavier problem

Dave Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 16 20:50:12 MDT 2006

Check all connections, the usual stuff. You could try to take a
floppy disc, format it and record. If it wont recognize a disk
chances are the drive is toast, often kids jam things in or pull out
the disc after bending the tab, this is the most common cause of
failure Ive seen.

----Dave

Dave Doremus, RPT
New Orleans