IAPBT 2007

Kerry Cooper brispiano at optushome.com.au
Tue Sep 19 18:27:30 MDT 2006

G'day from Oz,

Is there anybody here on this list that can shed any light on the upcoming
IAPBT Convention in 2007? It is to be held in Korea; however, I cannot get
any answers from emails I have sent to their web site email.
http://www.tuners.or.kr <http://www.tuners.or.kr/>  This site does have an
English tab, however it is very slow.

Group name : Korea Association of Piano Tuners(KAPT)

President : Mr. Sang Jong, Suh

E-mail : piano at tuners.or.kr

Is there a subscriber to this list who can speak Korean and can gather
information about this convention? The dates that I have been able to find
through the Samick Agent in Australia, are 31st May 2007 to 3 June 2007.

Thanks in advance

Kerry Cooper ARPT

Brisbane Piano Centre

ph:    +617-3809-0652