this property is condemned...what would you have done?

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 10:18:25 MDT 2006

David,

It's a Hallet-Davis, one of the Nordiska-made uprights.

I think an in-store fix, or factory exchange will be the way to go here.  I didn't try tapping the pins.  There were too many, and they were pretty loose, all in a row.  IMHO, the block is no good.  I'd feel way more comfortabl experimenting in the store than in a customer's home.

In any case, I don't think it should be the customer's problem.

Dave Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net