/\/\ounting a heater bar

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 21 15:41:25 MDT 2006

The proper mounting clips are available from most Dampp-Chaser suppliers.
Item #90123 should work. They used to have stand-offs and long screws, for installation in electronic organs.
Realistically, no heater should be installed in a piano without the humidistat. So be sure you point that out to the owner.
You could just use screws and lengths of piano wire to suspend it. The case of the heater is independant of the element, so no shock danger.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca