Traveling with tools

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 21 21:58:29 MDT 2006

Well before 9/11/2001, in fact it was in 1973, I attempted to take piano
tuning tool in carry-on baggage.  I was required to hand over my tuning
lever to the stewardess (this was before they became known as flight
attendents).  They didn't know or care what it was.  All they cared about
what that it looked like it could have been used as a weapon.  Mind you,
this was in 1973.  I would expect that they would be even more restrictive
since 9/11

Fed Ex it, or check it!

Frank Emerson
pianoguru at earthlink.net