this property is condemned...what would you have done?

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 22:42:06 MDT 2006

Patrick,

The reason I assumed it was made by Nordiska is that there was a Nordiska logo on the inside of the case, on the right side near where the fallboard slips in.

I've seen Hallet-Davises by at least three different manufacturers, including this one, others made by Pearl River, and yet another made by a factory I'm uncertain of.

Yes, I'm glad the dealer is willing to take it back.  I hope the manufacturer bails HIM out.  It's a far smaller hit to them than it would be to him from a financial standpoint.  And from an ethical standpoint, it would show a willingness to back up a product.  If they for some reason choose to NOT make good on their warranty, it wouldn't look too good.

Thanks for the info,

Dave Stahl