Unheard-of adventure in noise

pjr pryan2 at the-beach.net
Sat Sep 23 03:54:45 MDT 2006

Speaking of adventures-in-tuning... As I was tuning on stage of a cruise
ship, a magician and his lovely-dressed assistant came out to rehearse
and he proceeded to have her lay down and float in the air while he ran
a hoola-hoop across her body back and forth.  Needless to say, I
couldn't keep my eye on my accutuner, and I wouldn't doubt I may have
left a unison or two  singing.

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach