Old upright-Honesty-Lost business= ok?

Jonathan Finger pianotech at tollidee.com
Tue Sep 26 09:07:24 MDT 2006

Dave,
I understand that we all have to turn a profit to stay afloat, and so in
that sense, our business *is* about the money.  But I hope you're not in
it just for that!  If you are, I'd suggest you redouble your efforts in
something truly profitable like day trading or real estate.  Shoot...
buy a Subway franchise - at least you'll have plenty of good food! :)

My point is this:  Don't feel bad about losing this business.  You did
something far more important than their patronage - you were honest with
them.  When all is said and done, you can look back on this with the
knowledge that you dealt with them honestly, and with integrity.  Their
last technician can't do that.

Jonathan Finger RPT