Old upright-Honesty-Lost business= ok?

Dave Smith dsmith941 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 10:11:34 MDT 2006

Jonathan, I agree with your comments.  Just to clarify, I am not feeling bad
about losing the business or money at all  It is more that at this point in
time these people think that I am too picky, negative or just plain nuts,
and they just want their old technician back because he made them feel so
good about their piano, etc.  I wish  them or him no ill, but it is surely
an uncomfortable position to be in.  I will not say anything bad about the
previous tech to them, so I doubt they will ever know the truth story.  That
is what bothers me.  I guess I never grew out of caring what other people
think about me(and at almost age 60,. doubt I ever will)

On the bright side, my set of Brooks parts came for the S&S M I am working
on, and stringing is underway.  So I need the shop time anyway....

Thanks again for the comments.

Dave Smith
SW FL