Scaling progranms-Calculating Technician

Absolute Piano absolutepiano at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 19:16:26 MDT 2006

Thanks for the info Ed. It's very interesting since David Sanderson was the
one who told me his Dad's formulae were better (I didn't want to mention
names on the list). He also said that Dr. Sanderson had not yet passed them
on to the next generation so I imagine there is certainly some protectionism
going on which is understandable. Nevertheless, I would be interested in
getting a hold of anything that is available.

I will try to talk to Al although he is actively involved in some other
non-piano inventions right now.

All the best,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC