Fox Piano Co.

Jay Forte jayforte at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 29 10:44:46 MDT 2006

Greetings;

I'm in the middle of refinishing "grandma's" piano for a customer.
What I am in need of is some help in identifying who manufactured this
piano for Fox pianos.
I  believe it was a stencil piano. My thoughts are it could have been
made by Aeolian, Cable, Gulbransen, Conn, Kohler , etc.
I need to put a decal back on when it is finished, so I would like to
at least be accurate with the manufacture's decal.
I know I could get a custom decal for this old box, but maker is
probably close enough.
The only clue I have in I.D. is the sticker on the back. I know I've
seen this before on others I've serviced, but I just can't remember who
used it.
Of course, I could always make it a S&S : >.

Thanks to all;
Jay Forte'